Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Science Classroom(s)

For my first Voice Thread, we take a look at my Science classroom. My principal was kind to give me two classrooms that are next to one another. I folded up the wall that separated them and created a giant science lab. Setting this up for the school year became quite a challenge. Throughout the year, things were constantly changing. Some arrangements worked out great, and some did not. With the classroom packed up for the summer, I ask my classmates for their suggestions on setting up a giant sized classroom.

http://voicethread.com/share/529849/

1 comment:

  1. I liked your drawings and wish I had your situation. Could you set up one room for lecture and the other room for experiments? When you need to talk to your students they sit in one room and when it is time to work on an experiment they go to the other room. Just an idea.
    Allison :)

    ReplyDelete